Integrated Media (NY)
Looking to take your “Traditional” Media Planning Career to the next level? We’re looking for an experienced Integrated Media Planner who can work across Traditional Verticals (Radio/OOH/Print) while integrating Digital strategic partner digital Solutions to join our growing team in NY. You must have a minimum of 2+ years of agency experience and can show you have game with developing and executing an Integrated Media Plan.
Looking for a game changer? If you’re looking for a fast paced, non silo’d work environment where your opinion counts and you’ll be able to grow your skill set capitalizing on your existing background while working in a non Silo’d Agency on the cutting edge with a team of Rock Stars where traditional, digital, mobile and social merge this could be the perfect gig.
Who We Are
We’re a fast growing boutique agency with offices in SF and NY. Our work has been recognized by several industry leading digital vendors and our Founder has appeared everywhere from The Pivot Conference to Media Week, AdTech SF and is speaking in May at the Sun Trust Robinson Humphrey 2015 Internet & Digital Media Conference. We are doing real pioneering work in cross device, sequential messaging, engagement re-targeting and new solutions. We just completed a benchmarking study with Waze.
We move fast.
We’re highly client focused and responsive.
We have a non-siloed work environment; your insight and input is important across all of our campaigns.
We are looking for the next rock star to join our team and have a real opportunity to make an impact on the agency and our work.
- Strategically research and recommend solutions based on agency best practices and client objectives.
- Devise strategies and recommendations for media plans across all media.
- Create and present media recommendations to internal staff and client for approval
- Develop in depth knowledge of all media components: Local TV, National TV, Outdoor, Print, Local Radio, National Radio; working knowledge of Digital
- Carry out media buys including print, radio, out of home, and online from campaign inception to execution.
- Traffics all OOH, Radio, and Print components during campaign execution
- Guide media representatives to deliver the best proposals that align with clients goals and objectives, pushing for the best rates, added value and identifying the greatest opportunities.
- Be able to project manage and assist with creative asks i.e. development of creative specs.
- Pull national and local ratings and helps construct and analyze data to provide market recommendations.
- Compile research and analyze data to identify trends and insights to help support client recommendations with metrics.
- Manage billing and reconciliation.
- Learning and mastering proficiency with media systems.
- Outreach to new potential vendors for proposals and information.
- Explore media alternatives and be creative in recommending media solutions.
- Foster a good working relationship with vendors, clients, and internal teams to facilitate flawless execution of plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- You MUST have at least 2 years of multiple major market radio and OOH planning and buying experience, Agency experience required.
- Strong command of media research resources and capabilities.
- Strong verbal communication skills and demonstrated client service skills.
- Multi-task, be detail oriented, and have the ability to articulate clearly.
- Travel up to 20% including on the ground research in media markets and client trips.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite – Powerpoint, Word, and Excel. Must be able to prepare and maintain spreadsheets and reports.
So is it time for a change? If you have the experience outlined, are passionate about media and crave the opportunity to have a real impact, please send through your resume and salary requirements along with your cover letter to be considered for this position.